- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Data breaches
- Disclosure of your information
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
wayahead collects the following data:
- Personal identification information, which may include but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Sales data: to optimise our sales process we will store emails and notes of meetings and phone calls.
- Billing data: We will require your company name, billing address and credit card information.
- Log data: the wayahead app tracks usage of the application to improve support and create statistics.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide wayahead with some of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for a trial of the application
- Order a product or service.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- When you contact us for information about our products or services
wayahead may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Streamtime: the wayahead app is a reporting companion for Streamtime. Once you connect your account wayahead has access all data in your Streamtime database accessible via the Streamtime API.
It is worth noting that wayahead avoids storing Streamtime data where possible. Almost all data is retrieved via the API, processed and displayed on the fly. Streamtime data is only stored in wayahead to enrich (e.g. add forecast info to Streamtime jobs) or to speed up the app (e.g. store Streamtime user names so they don’t need to be retrieved for every report).
- Xero: wayahead allows you to use data from your Xero accounting software. We are careful to limit access only the data we require for the relevant reports. No Xero data is stored in wayahead, apart from the API access details (token).
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with the best possible experience while using our services
- Optimise our customer service and support.
- Process your order, manage your account and process payments
- Improve our service: by gathering logs and statistics we have better insights on how to improve our product.
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Emails to keep you up to date on product updates, events, promotions, tips & tricks,…
When wayahead processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
wayahead uses the following third party tools to help with the process above:
- Stripe for processing credit card payments, managing subscriptions and issuing invoices. Note that wayahead does not store credit card information for security reasons. For more information please check out the Stripe privacy info.
- Hubspot for tracking sales and support contacts.
- MailChimp for sending out mailings. Companies signing up for a free trial of wayahead, also agree to be included in our product emails. Users get the opportunity to opt-out of these emails any time.
- Fullcontact can be used to automatically retrieve a user’s avatar.
- FullStory is used in the wayahead for user analytics. If you wish to opt out of any data collection, you can install browser analytics blocker plug-ins (eg. Ghostery). You can also opt out of Fullstory by going here.
How do we store your data?
wayahead securely stores your data using the tools. The website and app are hosted by OVH hosting in the Gravelines datacenter and data is always transmitted via Secure Socked Layer technology (SSL). Credit card details in Stripe are stored using 256bit AES encryption.
Sales, marketing and personal data are stored securely in the tools mentioned above will will be kept it for as long as it is required. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop wayahead from contacting you for marketing purposes.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What are your data protection rights?
wayahead would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request wayahead for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that wayahead correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request wayahead to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that wayahead erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that wayahead restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to wayahead processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that wayahead transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
wayahead has an internal data breach procedure and response plan in place. If a notifiable personal data breach is discovered, we will notify you within 72hrs of discovery.
Disclosure of your information
Whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested, or under compulsion of law or court order.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at email@example.com