This tool is meant to give you a quick way to share time spent, without having to fiddle around with exports in spreadsheets. It's quick to search your timesheets and send them to a customer either as a HTML email or as a PDF, completely in line with your house style. The report also offers a multi level summary.
- Output a list of timesheets as a HTML email or PDF document, without first exporting data to a csv.
- Apply your own CSS stylesheets to match the output with your own house style.
- Dynamically choose which columns to show and hide.
- Create multi level sub summaries, by client, job, item, staff, date or type, up to 5 levels.
- Quickly remove individual entries or change comments before sending the report.
Search, group and choose columns
You begin by searching for todos using the same familiar filters you already know from Streamtime. Then you choose which columns should be visible. Finally, you can change the grouping by dragging the values in the desired order. While Streamtime allows you to summarise the reports on a single level, you can group data with up to five levels in wayahead. The report could be summarised by client, then by job and then by item, each with their own subtotals.
Your house style
The look and feel of the report is configured using CSS. That means any web developer can update the code to change the colours fonts spacing, logo and every other aspect of the design. Needless to say this CSS is automatically used every time you run the report, so you don’t have to worry about styling your outputs time and time again.