Product Update 5 September 2019
Lots of changes have been made to the app in the recent weeks, here’s a list:
- Invite your team members to wayahead from within the staff setting.
- Better account status messages. You’ll clearly see when the trial is running out or when it’s expired.
- Better error handling
- Spinners have been added to several reports to block the interface while data is loading and being processed.
- Delete report users if they should no longer have access to the app.
- Inner most circle now shows total time recorded for the week instead of person’s initials.
- A new tiny graph shows the billable target for each person, so you can see who has reached their billable target.
- Changed summary details in modal, making sure it has all relevant numbers.
- Added filter by Team and by Person so if you have a large team, you don’t have to scroll through the entire list if you’re only looking for the people in your department.
- Speed improvements by fetching less data from Streamtime.
- Added graph monhtly for revenue by client. This shows you who the largest clients are and lets you compare month to month.
- Added list for total revenue by client, so you can now compare who the top clients are for both revenue and gross profit.
- Updated colour coding.
- Updated colour coding for consistency with other reports.
- The jobs dashboard now reports on active jobs by default.
- Added team filter to Billable Hours This month, so you can compare how individual teams are performing
- Added buttons to see previous month, so you can still see the month’s results even after the month has ticked over.
- Better information explaining what rate is used to calculate the different amounts.
- Issue with active quotes resolved. Was showing all quotes rather than just the active ones.
How to work out revenue and profit per head
“Can we get a report that shows how much profit each team member has made a on a certain project?“.
NEW Reports: Work in progress
It's a daily battle for project managers to keep all the plates turning – having to manage budgets, planning, deadlines, assignments, purchases and amendments for a bunch of jobs in progress at any given time. So it's all the more disappointing when a job goes off the rails and you didn't catch it on time.