Product Update 5 September 2019
Lots of changes have been made to the app in the recent weeks, here’s a list:
- Invite your team members to wayahead from within the staff setting.
- Better account status messages. You’ll clearly see when the trial is running out or when it’s expired.
- Better error handling
- Spinners have been added to several reports to block the interface while data is loading and being processed.
- Delete report users if they should no longer have access to the app.
- Inner most circle now shows total time recorded for the week instead of person’s initials.
- A new tiny graph shows the billable target for each person, so you can see who has reached their billable target.
- Changed summary details in modal, making sure it has all relevant numbers.
- Added filter by Team and by Person so if you have a large team, you don’t have to scroll through the entire list if you’re only looking for the people in your department.
- Speed improvements by fetching less data from Streamtime.
- Added graph monhtly for revenue by client. This shows you who the largest clients are and lets you compare month to month.
- Added list for total revenue by client, so you can now compare who the top clients are for both revenue and gross profit.
- Updated colour coding.
- Updated colour coding for consistency with other reports.
- The jobs dashboard now reports on active jobs by default.
- Added team filter to Billable Hours This month, so you can compare how individual teams are performing
- Added buttons to see previous month, so you can still see the month’s results even after the month has ticked over.
- Better information explaining what rate is used to calculate the different amounts.
- Issue with active quotes resolved. Was showing all quotes rather than just the active ones.
wayahead has a new interface! There is now more room on the page for the information that really matters: your reports! Especially on smaller the difference will be significant. And the new wayahead house style colours get a more prominent place!
The new forecast in wayahead is a major update from the previous version, based on the feedback existing users. Key changes involve better handling of expenses, clever summaries, custom footer totals and easier ways to insert the data.