- See a heat map of performance for each person and for each team of billable, internal, newbiz and leave hours recorded
- Compare against billable targets
- Switch view between procent, money and hours.
- Get summaries by team and by person of billable and total value recorded over 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
- See how many hours are missing or recorded in total over the year.
- Overwrite the default working hours from Streamtime, to indicate when people joined or left the team.
Depending on the size of the team, wayahead has to fetch a massive amount of data from Streamtime. For small teams it could be 5000 todos for a year, large teams could have over 70K todos! So this report does take some time to load. So first of all, the app allows you to run this report for specific teams only, to reduce the loading time. Next, it loads each category of todos separately and once loaded, you can toggle between different categories without having to load the data again. When all data is loaded, you’ll be able to view missing time or see all time.
The heat map is an easy way to see how much time a person or team has recorded in a specific category of time. The darker the shade the more time was recorded. The values in the table can be toggled to show % of total time, hours or money and hovering over each cell will show extra information about the time recorded for the month.
The summary at the top of the page shows a breakdown of time by team, person and category, giving you deeper insights into the total time accounted for, the amount of billable hours and the value of billable time recorded. The summaries are plotted out as graphs and progress bars for more information and can be applied to the last month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.